WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

DRC Cobalt / News, page-48

1. 9,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8519
    @scottieg ......"errrrrrrr but my name is Oz and cobalt price is doomed, it will never go up again"

Once again a poster that makes shite up. I bet you cannot quote me saying that, because I never have!!
    Have I stated that the price of cobalt has dropped? Absolutely yes, because that is what has happened.
    I've even mentioned where the forecasts of groups like Roskill have stated when they think the price of cobalt will rise again (22-23), because that's where they see shortages again happening.

Now have a look at @apkjm posts from yesterday if you want to pick on inaccuracies. Talking about the Luapula processing facility in Likasa being a good 3 wood away from RRRs exploration tenements, or the ''Kolwezi processing plant" .

NO! It is in LIKASI over 175km from Kolwezi!!!

None of us can see the future, all we can do is work out the probabilities from past events. The probabilities of this company going broke and never relisting are very high, based on past examples of companies that have just an idea but no liquid assets to put those ideas into practice.
    Plus there are all the usual reasons I put up that none of the 'holders' here have been able to refute, like the company not having any experts with cobalt processing experience, no IE reports showing viability etc etc.
    Last edited by ozblue: 25/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.