ARL 5.21% 50.5¢ ardea resources limited

What I found odd is that according to the USgov regarding...

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    What I found odd is that according to the USgov regarding current metric tonnes of Cobalt there is approximately 7mT of quantifiable resource. This equates to 700mKg, and as at 15kg per vehicle this equates to ~466m vehicles. Please note this excludes all other markets that utilise Cobalt for production. There seems to be a resource issue here, one which unless other technological platforms come out will limit the EV revolution. I know there are numerous other technologies at present yet not viable in large scale, and definitely not currently economical. I am also well aware of current oil issues, those OPEC wells are running dry; take that as you will. There is a reason that the Saudi's cut a deal so early on with the US for weapons! Liquefied gas will become the new norm in my opinion for the region, Russia (and Europe) is well aware of this. EVs are very exciting but I'm trying to get the timing down-pac for all energies; it is really problematic stuff - mathematically there is a limit to all.

On a separate note may Hurricane Irma not be as destructive as Hurricane Harvey.

God Bless those people in affected areas, particularly the Caribbean as I type.

Regards, NL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.025(5.21%)
Mkt cap ! $100.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $19.80K 39.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2464 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.