AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

DRC ELECTION TODAY AVZ concerns, page-205

1. 2,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3579
    infact nigel was anticipating Felix wins and irrespective of preferance, this is the way AVZ is playing the cards and hence the election win is very much in-line with what AVZ wanted.

So to date, factors outside of AVZ influence continues to play in our favour.

disallowed/business/companies/billions-at-stake-for-aussie-investors-amid-congo-election-chaos-20231130-p5eo3q.html

The Congo’s reigning president, Felix Tshisekedi – AVZ’s preferred candidate – is on track to win again on December 20 amid claims from rivals of vote-rigging.“There’s always these prejudices about our countries — people always think that in Africa there’s cheating,” Tshisekedi told the Financial Times this week.“They’ve got him on a 70 per cent [approval] rating at the moment, which is incredible. I just don’t understand that,” AVZ managing director Nigel Ferguson says.

Where are the ICSID outcomes? Still waiting.

I must say AVZ has now gone back to radio silence, now that they won the Shareholder support for AGM they go back to keeping us in the dark. Piss poor and if it wasnt the case that backing curretn BoD was our best opportunity, i would be voting to boot these muppets out and joining the class action... BUT once again, the best option for us shareholders remains as backing this Board..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.