AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Malabra,I'll have a quick stab at what effect questions raised...

1. 1,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1580
    Malabra,
    I'll have a quick stab at what effect questions raised or observations relating to possible 'dodgy practices' (corruption) to fall out of the recent elections in the DRC have for AVZ going forward..............

1/ AVZ made it perfectly clear from the outset and through this entire process that it will be more than happy to deal with whoever is successful in this election, be it Felix Tshisekedi or any other elected official so long as they adhere to their mining code.

2/ At this time Felix has been successful in this election so far as AVZ is concerned that is who we are obviously dealing with and awaiting finalisation of an agreed MOU with elected officals, that we all hope in turn will result altermently with the issuing of our long awaited and long overdue imo ML.

3/ Like all democratic countries if there are questions relating to elected officials and what transpired during their election process then that is the business of that country to address if need be.

4/ Malabra, other than what I've said above feel free to add your feelings on how/if you think it will affect AVZ going forward, keep in mind that the previous election had questions over it as well and probably the one before that and so on.....

I myself think any extra focus, attention or pressure on Felix and his goverment to ensure he/they realise that there are those officals and media keeping a very close and vigilant eye on what has taken place and reporting any miss doings is a good thing for AVZ and other companies and also its people going forward, as it will help make ALL newly elected officials realize you are being watched. "Keep the bast..ds honest" was the phrase coined by the Australian Democrats and Don Chip 19th Sept 1980.

SYcool.pngkeep it simple I say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.