AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

DRC ELECTION TODAY AVZ concerns, page-261

1. 2,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3578
    you've basically made no points in favour of your arguement to suggest AVZ is doomed.

All you have said is there is an offer for 30c offmarket. That is a single holder wanting to exit and you believe this holders opinion is worth 1.4b of market value?

You then proceed to argue the kool-aid hypothesis as your defense, but what have you said that is of value to the forum?

You and all naysayers are welcome to argue a case of negativity but rather than argue a point, all you can do is refute a point a long will put forward. Why dont you put forward a point supporting your view? as an example, will AVZ win ICC and ICSID and what is the probability DRC wont implement the award? There are ton of case studies if you took the time to look at it and add some value here.

But rather, naysayers simply comment and ruin this thread, Nobody needs your commentary, we are here for new information.. And if you are here for social interaction then i'd suggest you live a pretty sad life and should seek help like other non-holders.

Or perhaps you are short? Now that is very much the worse trade in the market ...

regarding 2025 - for clarity I exit my lithium portfolio in 2025 ; i accumulate till then - Why? 2025 is when global auto manufactures make in-roads into EV. Right now it is a tesla and BYD story, you dont see Lexus, Mercedes, BMW, Mazda , Toyota, Honda, with strong ev models. What a lot of investors forget is that Auto industry is strongly driven by brand and supply chain.. The established players have this - example Toyota at 8m units a year vs tesla at 1m or thereabouts. Both require the same amount of Lithium but one has no presence in a market that is clearly moving away from ICE. The pressure is on and you will see alot more EV advertising by these players

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.