AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

DRC ELECTION TODAY AVZ concerns, page-3

1. 1,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1129
    I saw your comment about the DRC elections today. I would have been extremely interested in that once and am still somewhat interested now because of that strong former interest.

There used to be a thread -The road to manaono" in which DrManhattan was a substantial contributor - I certainly respected his contributions there. I thought there should have been a similar thread following politics in the DRC because that as much as the logistics of getting roads to the mines was always going to be a concern.

I hope the people in the DRC get a chance - and the Manono resource is absolutely a fascinating resource and potentialy overwhelmingly market affecting through its size and quality (as Scarpa would have been aware - and he also would and could post eloquently and in detail on why size matters, quality matters, but also other things mattered as much or more - like time to market and sovereign risk) but - characters like Eckhoff are still on stock exchanges of the world when in my opinion they should be in some prison somewhere.

I will be interested in what happens with the Kabilas. I will be curious if the former director from Dathmir that was on the board with Eckhof will wash up somewhere after the elections and what he'll smell like when he does. Loambo or something like that.

Freehold once referred to a quote in the movie starwars - about the tatoine space port - you will never find a greater concentration of scum and villany anywhere - and he referred it back much more closely to his own experiences with disallowed.

AVZ has certainly had in some of its former partners and associates characters that in my opinion resemble certain remarks. And indeed they are at odds with each other now when they were in league before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.