AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

"you've basically made no points in favor of your argument to...

1. 662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    "you've basically made no points in favor of your argument to suggest AVZ is doomed" -

X - "Well, it seems you've thrown a party and forgotten to bring the festive arguments for why AVZ is supposedly on a one-way trip to doomsville, I wasn't here to collect any points related to that, my friend. You're handing out assumptions like they're free samples at Costco—100% on the house!

" All you have said is there is an offer for 30c off market"

✔ All you've managed to deliver is newsflash material: 'There's a 30-cent discount offer off-market!' Ding, ding, correct! Someone's waving the 'exit' flag, and you're treating it like a billion-dollar oracle's opinion.

"That is a single holder wanting to exit and you believe this holders opinion is worth 1.4b of market value?"

X - Hold the phone, I never claimed to be the mind reader of the off-market sellers. You've got your club happy clapper member issued rose coloured glasses on and your looking in the wrong direction.

What I will share is this: I suspect, for reasons only known to the holder looking to unload their holding at 30 cps. And guess what? The off-market market gave them a big fat 'Nope.'

Looks like the universe has some serious side-eye for that 30-cent endeavor. Better luck next time, 120% paper profit maestro!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.