AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Why are Zigin proving up the North , because thats all they will...

1. 666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1207
    Why are Zigin proving up the North , because thats all they will get , and they know that will probably turn to shite once ICSID delivers Judgement this week i would think .
    RD is ready for construction , supposedly Comminere have that in the pocket , but we know why that won't happen , already a bridge to far with CDL , in their perverted warped dark minds they know RD is just simply outrageously crazy to even try .
    So to portray a Zero sum game is equally outrageous .
    In my mind 13359 and Zigin fuc""g around on the north was to try and bargain for north, from a position of strength , but international law will turn it into a house of cards .
    This week that house of cards is probably facing a proverbial Hurricane , and over she will go .
    World bank money Gonski
    People can add more there is a shite load .
    In the final analysis RD is ours , this is a battle over CDL , foregoing their 15% , and then worm your way into CDL is such a neferious way , well its just outrageously embarrassing and the arbitrators are going to think you just cant make this shit up .
    Felix has made just too many deals with the USA and EU to not accept the findings of the courts .
    He has the get out of jail card , i think it will be used .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.