AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

DRC ELECTION TODAY AVZ concerns, page-43

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    been getting tips off the Russian FSB by the looks of it. what a corrupt shithole. I wonder if our BOD travel
    around over there with a security team given the level of constant violence and the fact that they could
    decide to "suicide" at anytime.
    ----------------------
    What first came to my mind when reading this article was - that sly cold-blooded sneaky little ex-KGB operative Putin and his way of killing off many high-placed people who, in Putin's eyes, have become disloyal to him or ungreatful to the system which made them rich and successful...

Not only does Putin get these men killed, he kills entire families (a man, his wife and child), some of those killings go unreported by the press or are burried somewhere on last pages on newspapers....

But then I thought that this could actually have been a suicide as, around year's end, many people reflect on the past year and their lives....Don't wanna go too far into hypothesising but there could have been something that had bothered him so much so that he jumped off from the 12th floor to end his life...

I don't think that Felx or any other DRC politician would have anything to do with it.
    Last edited by VictoriaCoast: 26/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.