AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

In the name of greed and corruption we can come up with huge...

1. 666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1207
    In the name of greed and corruption we can come up with huge amounts of infintile fantasies .
    I can tell anyone that will hear me 2+2= 9 the corrupt around me agree . ( lifes good for now)
    In the end analysis though obviously this fantasy comes to an abrupt end.
    As surely as the apple drops from the tree via gravity, the international courts will produce absolute transparent judgements based on fact and law .
    This is were the rubber hits the road and the absolute bullshit will be completely exposed for all to see. Comminere with Zigin are trying to fabricate a house thats foundations are built on lies, deception , fraud, corruption, cohersion, forgery and many more , and the more this house is fabricated , the more the foundations sink into the quicksand .
    The funny thing is there is all this bullshit by you , MAGGA, Comminere , and thats what it is complete and utter bullshit and its coming to an end , so you can dribble crap till the cows come home , the international courts will be damning, anything else is bullshit.
    The DRC created this hot mess they will have to cut a deal , or forever be Pariahs .
    Now lets hear from anyone on this forum who thinks the international courts will rule in the DRC's favour and keep a straight face doing so , we will record that for the future so we can put a clown suit on you at that time .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.