AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

DRC Mining Week, page-90

1. 6,955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1965

I posted a chart on your other stock today that I think is worth a punt even though the chart looks ordinary but the risk reward looks very much favoured to the upside in a safe haven jurisdiction - but conversely the last traded price on AVZ looks like it will never be revisited to me .

Plenty here would take 10c if it relisted tomorrow and take the tax loss and move on !

sadly that isn't an option. The happy clappers here and on the bird are living in a parallel universe to reality - but as always that's just my opinion as a non holder that apparently is worthless. :cool:

You haven't got a clue how many stocks I hold and how many shares I hold in each position.

I only comment on a couple of stocks I hold.

I make a living on investing. I don't make fun out of people, if their stock goes down, something where you seem to get a personal enjoyment out.

I simply do not behave like you.

You wish to behave like a kid in a sandpit whose bucket has been taken away.

Grow up and stop baiting and rubbing people's nose when their stock goes down, you are showing your true nature.

When people ask you a simple question when you again bait people, have the guts to follow through and answer, don't hide behind your keyboard and snigger, but come with facts to justify your statement.

Don't come with a BS 'some people would take 10 cents if it relists tomorrow'.

That was not the question, the question is where do you base that statement on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.