RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Define 'long' - you mean when RMX was run by Dugdale and...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Define 'long' - you mean when RMX was run by Dugdale and Warburton from 2011 - 2016?

Here are some facts: new management took over July 2016. Prior to this, the company had over 3 billion shares on issue with close to zero in the kitty & growing liabilites. They kept the company alive by restructuring the company and raising enough money to pay off these liabilities in the Phillipines. They brought in a low cost conceptual lithium play and managed to attract enough market attention. Most shareholders that got 'stuck' at 0.001/0.002 prior to the restructure were able to see their money back at one stage. Further capital was raised in the new year and now the company is sitting with a healthy $2+M in the bank. It was unfortunate that there was not enough lithium in the brines at a commercial level, therefore in hindsight, kudos to management keeping the earn-in deal at very low cost.

The DRC, as everybody knows, is rich in copper and cobalt. However, to negotiate with local vendors for a good deal would be a tough ask, and being DRC, I'm sure everyone would agree that it's crucial to make sure every single box is ticked before going ahead.

Personally, I think it's better for management to take their sweet time getting things thoroughly checked than to slap on a deal straight away just to get some very short term volume in the stock & potentially get screwed with more expensive terms if things don't go well later down the track.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.