RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

This is getting more childish on recent post, feel like I was...

1. 67 Posts.
    This is getting more childish on recent post, feel like I was back to grade 6 watching two kids fighting against like 'nah, i think she likes me more'

While I appreciate some long holders here are like me bought high on the hype of red valley and got trapped, trashing talking on the post just doesn't help at all. If you were merely want to hurt others feeling so can comforting yourself, f**k off, go somewhere else like you said can make you a millioner, why bother coming back.

Otherwise please provide some sort of evidence, analysis or anything to suppor your down ramping, we all agree that at this stage RMX is definitely a high risk high return. However put something down like 'I don't think it will keep the uptrend or I think it will certainly retrace to 1c' without any support, I just couldn't image how you would be able to deal any challenge in real life, do you cry to mum after get smashed by your boss at work, when was because you f**k it up?

A public forum is where you have the right to post whatever you like, but how would you exercise your power is absoluately based on individual mental maturity. So unless you like people seeing you as a clown, post something wise.

I just miss the days when we have Architect posting the chart analysis and insights based on real info not personal feelings, even the Red Valley didnt work out, still learnt a lot. I don't possess that level of skills to help RMX holders rebulit their confidence, but hey, at least am not enjoying huring others feelings either:)

GLTAH, have a good rest over the weekend while you still can, coz I got a feeling next week will be breath taking, good or bad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.