RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

DRC potential, page-60

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Management are really getting on my nerves now. Essentially, we've had no new material news since the Company Update at the start of July that destroyed the SP. That's what - 6 weeks with nothing to say? Not even a progress update with indicative timelines?

I've got to admit that the longer this goes on, the less faith I have that management are capable of closing out the cobalt acquisition.

Saddest part of this story is that when selling out of another dog stock in late June to realise some capital losses, I had the opportunity to re-invest back in to RMX and average down, or average up in another significant holding I was/am in - a tasty little lithium explorer in the DRC which has since gone on to hit 15c today. Needless to say, I dropped those funds in to the wrong company and subsequently lost 60% of the money due to the lithium no-go.

You live and you learn, I guess. Sometimes you just need to go with your gut and not be afraid to average up if you think you're on a winner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.