AUZ 6.67% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

DRC Uranium Cobalt Update, page-36

1. 3,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4564
    Hi rusty
    Yes I do think @Bomber78 is being melodramatic with some timeframes there.
    This isn't in Victoria with their Union initiated extreme slow build rates. Classic example I was involved with a peaker gas 2x GT power station in Perth, from bulldozers in the start clearing to 330Mw commercial out the door 14months inclusive of two gas compression stations constructed on spur line and grid mains transmission power yard, same station built in Vic starting to following year 3 and 1/2 years.
    I was involved with the first time around Galaxy lithium plant from design start to finish ore commissiong just over 12 months and in that time they got the state gov to pay most of a solar farm they built on site.
    A lot of the civil component design as in foundations and plinth design for plants is carried out by the OEM manufacturer for many things such as crushers and mills and in the case here also acid plant. These are usually deigns that have been used in the past on other projects and just small test drilling is required to look at the underlying soil and bedrock to confirm foundation design from past is sufficient.
    With Prescribed Project status and this already being on a old mining site and EPA approvals already granted development approvals timeframes will be minimal especially as MLM had done quite a bit of prep work in the past on Council and State gov consultation with their shelfed project.
    And as to the "sheep" comment this is wearing very thin as they appear to be the ones grazing here and it is also a catch cry for another poorly informed, unimaginative colourful investor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.