DRE 6.25% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

That's a pretty solid comment in my view. To think a chart will...

1. 1,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10577
    That's a pretty solid comment in my view. To think a chart will help us know what the outcome may be at this moment in time before news, is a roll of the dice and quite low probability. Any significant fundamental adjustments to the underlying sentiment of the current story that is DRE and the price can blast through any level (either way) with complete contempt. While I am personally confident with the surrounding events (webinar, recent interview comments, Status Quo, etc) what needs to happen is for the news to release and the initial surge spike to take effect. Once this spike occurs we can then drop a new fib on it, which will be great because the current one is running on extension fumes. A new fib will give us much more updated information for technical analysis.

Assuming we get a good positive response to the price, what we want to see is a good spike up(A-B fib move) followed by a retracement to (the new fib C) at least the 38.2%, preferably the 50% or 61.8% and a quick bounce. This will give us a brand new high probability target (D1). Bear in mind, we have to continue to justify our MC. If we get a super unrealistic hype move(over the next year or so), I'll be out and will buy back in on the massive pullback that will inevitably follow, for many multiple times the exposure.
    We want to see something like this:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4649/4649379-2e0a8cbe066bdca086fbe42c4841b450.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $75.62K 4.607M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4467016 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2769880 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.