DRE 6.67% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

DRE Chart, page-1244

1. 12,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3218
    If we ever saw low 8’s, I’ll buy 3 million more shares. That silly price would be for technical/ market reasons and not company asset related reasons. That’s a strong buy imo. If you see a great asset trade at half the run, it’s a clear buy to me. It’s a buy here if we are thinking out longer than a short term chart. It’s interesting that Canaccord can see a runway to 24c and yet some say 8c in the mean time. You can see why 8c is a gift even if they didn’t hit a carbo.
    The DOW will sort itself out and oversell at some point. Then it will find some sort of stability until the next crisis. Lol.
    REE is where it’s at, and DRE have millions of tons of open exploration high grade. I won’t be forgetting why I bought the stock myself.
    In the meantime, we can go into halt at any time and are due assays on several projects. Management are good at getting the story out there and I think they have created a lot of people putting this on their watch files. The next run will turn up in due course imo. 24c is the iron stone target and even that will remain open with this extensive land package. Dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.