DRE 0.00% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

DRE Chart, page-1573

1. 726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Zior.. i really appreciate your posts. Thanks mate.

it seems to me like like you have a well rounded approach from this amateurs viewpoint. Unlike some technical analysts you dont discount and consider many possible fundamental influences. Not so much along the lines of 'the price has accounted for all known imformation ' kinda approach.

You dont litter the threads with unnecessary commentary about every small price move or pointess debates about techicsl nuances,, just what you deem notable or relevant and from what I have seen you are usually pretty close to the mark.

you not only explain your views of the probabilities and what you expect but explain a bit about your reasoning and sometomes the theory behind it. I feel like I learn a little but about TA from nearly every one of your posts.

you'd have to be one of the best posters on HC for T/A and a real master of the art as well as a great communicator.

anyway, I just hope you keep posting as you do and I am looking forward to seeing how it all pans out..

you should write a book if you have not already.. Seems to me like it would be worth buying.

Hope i dont sound like im kissing ass.. im no sycophant but credit where credits due.

Thanks again.. and hope you have a profitable otherwise great 2023.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $72.72K 4.559M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1209143 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1257000 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.