DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

DRE Chart, page-1645

1. 2ic
    5,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4974
    @Cpago55 5 bagger, congrats. Need to be careful of confirmation bias in hot stock bull echo chambers imo. Posters won't be lamenting peak speculation and share price being behind them until well down the Lassonde Curve feasibility ski slope. The chart hasn't officially rolled over yet, fair enough because there are still a few more exploration cards to play. Mangaroon's first 3 cards were anything but a 'flop', but the last 6 months looks like the 'turn', was disappointing imo, and the market's, retracing from 15c back to 10. Is the next 6 months the 'river', and will it be a winning or losing card?

Look's like Dean's going all in, backing his luck again with part of managements $1.5M backing of the CR. Results would want to be better or DRE risks hitting 15c next pump for a double top before Lassonde takes over. I've run my knuckles over the company, Mangaroon in particular, and I can see both upside and downside. Lassonde aside, downside because MC looks way overs if the best has been found and the carbonatites end up little more than geological interest. It's an exploration play with one 'asset' in Yin, which might struggle to get funded without good back-up. Any M&A could take ages, Mr Market isn;t known for patience.

In short, you shouldn;t be asking what could go wrong for SP downside, but what needs to go right and stop it...

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $41.69K 2.445M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 412865 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1173987 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.