DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

I think people need to really relax a bit. The DRE team have...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    I think people need to really relax a bit. The DRE team have delivered on what they have said, and sure even if there are delays - they usually pull through. That's what experience with DRE tells us. That's an assumption that when small caps go quiet it's because they have bad news to report - there are many other factors and that's just pure speculation there.

The company has its targets, it's hit it's previous targets, we're funded with 20M at a 10c raise and we see people dropping their pants racing each other to the bottom for who knows what reason. There's only one reason to buy, and management have done that - and there are a thousand reasons to sell which you're seeing retailers panic sell and a whole raft of other reasons.

Time will tell in the end, if you can afford to hold and have conviction, stay convicted because nothing material has changed about DRE negatively since the market valued our company at more than twice the price except that we are now fully funded.

These threads are filled with so much negativity it's mind blowing - and a lot of the posts are pulling facts out of thin air, and are unsubstantiated. Don't let emotions guide you - these posters are letting short term price action dictate if they are correct or not and if management are good or not, that's a big no-no and don't let that influence you.

If they want to trade, let them trade, end of the day we're all hiding behind anonymous names - the DRE team are all publicly known with a track record to boot. I know who I have my faith in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $95.75K 5.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2207951 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 3383255
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.