DRE 8.33% 2.2¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Most explorers are down from last years highs so the 5 cent 6...

1. 667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    Most explorers are down from last years highs so the 5 cent 6 cent 22 cent and who knows what predictions seem irrelevant. What we do know is DRE cleverly raised 21 million at 10 cents and are funded to drill all year. The drill targets havent changed the possibilities of a significant discovery still remain. Most importantly DRE is playing with their own money not just ours so a sinking SP effects them personally as well. They cant hold back poor results if they are evident so speculating this as the reason for the SP fall is not applicable at this stage. GAL hit $1.90 last year on its discovery hole and is now down in the 70c area if you bought in at $1 or above you may be nervous at present they also had a significant cap raise and are well funded. Yes DT has talked the company up and has made certain comparisons to areas like Mt Weld. So in my opinion 2023 is the make or break year we drill big we find big of we flop thats the game if you cant handle the heat buy BHP. SP at the end of 2023 i have no idea but i am patient enough to stay in the game until then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $77.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $69.08K 3.032M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1765782 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 286363 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.