DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

DRE Chart, page-2009

1. 726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    2ic.., You know what is asymmetrical in my experience? Your highlighting and extrapolation of negative points over positve points in regard to this company. There is no doubt of that.

If something might have negative implications, may or may not be not yet proven but there is some evidence, you are happy to raise it and expound the possibilities and implications that that it may entail.,.If there is a something that is potentially or blatantly positive you will (probably begrudgingly) try to cautiously appear as balanced and honest by mentioning it but will likely add caveats, or suggest reasons why we should not celebrate too early etc. Maybe you cant see this but this is your bias for sure. You comment scathingly about the pumpers etc but there are elements of a deflator in you for sure.

You have raised many great points in other posts and given a lot of useful info, way beyond my technical ability to refute, but they have been acknowledged enough by other people here who are knowledgeable for me to believe they are valid and I do believe most of them, so I find it a bit sad that you dont apply the same level of scrutiny to balance of your overall posts as you do to your technical analysis.

Just because some of your less than complimentary opinions on some points may be valid it doesnt mean your overall view is balanced. Its like in many cases you are so overzealous in defending your points and trying to become the defender of truth in your eyes that in doing so the enertia from that effort has driven you well beyond the neutral center where you claim to sit

Tesla may have found a way to get by without rare earths, in theory, yes but it is likely to be quite a wee way away by the time they prove it, adapt production, then implement it in any model, let alone all of them. Even if they do succeed in this in anything close to an expected time frame (cough cough, still waiting for driverless cars robo-taxis, hyperloop, brain chip, and my cyber truck years and years later) this alone will not have bugger all effect on the rare earth market in the short or probably medium term, it is certainly a pile of bollox to claim that this is the reason for the current slump. If the tesla tech is able to be copied by competitors or licenced to them in some form, this will likely take even longer for this to affect the market as a whole.

There will be many other uses that rare earths are still in great demand for and unable to be substituted. If there was an easy way to get by without them in the near future there would not be such a political fuss by countries about trying to secure their supply, they would just work around them. So it is pretty much nothing to fear, particularly in the time frame that dreadnought wish to profit from them. I have heard dean say many times that the company sees itself as an explorer and not a producer etc.. I have not heard any change to this plan and if there was it would likely be via some kind of partnership that leaves the current dreadnought core to continue to do what they do best, explore . Given the approximate timeline of a year or so to drill the REEs out, if successful, its very likely that we would have the money in our pocket and be well into the gold /copper/nickel or other projects before Elon musk has even finished sweeping up the broken window glass from the next cybertruck lauch, let alone feeling pain from a doom loop caused by a slump in rare earth demand due to his new generation electric motors.

How often do you hear of some boffin or marketing man suggesting they have a solution to replace the use of lithium in batteries.. sodium, zinc, magnesium or whatever, and its juuust nearly ready for production?. Remember lithium had was all the rage a few years ago, price was high, outlook good then it slumped, demand hit the doldrums then whadda ya know? not long later and they cant get enough of it and the companies are making money hand over fist. The slump was not because of any of the proposed replacements for lithium impacting demand, despite some alternatives emerging, it was just the macro environment and maybe the market getting a bit ahead of itself..
    A vaguely similar situation to what we face presently. Everything's down it seems including REE's but not directly because of what you claim.

That 20 million will drill quite a few holes, and at least some of it is going towards gold and other exporation IIRC, so our arses are slighly covered should things not go how we hope with the REEs.

I know there is a lot of people here who engage in enthusiastic pumping, )and you probably see yourself as the yang to their yin, but geeze dude, this is an explorer, they have got onto something of value already and need to poke around and see what else may be there. You seem to want to just give up and walk away sometimes.

Im curious..21c, If you were put in charge here and given a free reign, what would you do exploration wise?

Someone has probably already posted this, im not sure but here it is again anyway.

https://www.reuters.com/markets/commodities/tesla-hits-brakes-rare-earths-juggernaut-rolls-2023-03-08/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $80.23K 4.936M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1881938 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1469409 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.