DRE 28.6% 2.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

I am a long term holder and support the company. However I do...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    I am a long term holder and support the company. However I do not just have blind faith. There seems to be a discrepancy in my opinion in relation to the timeline for analysis. If ALS has the webtrieve system that allows for real time tracking of batch/samples. Why are DRE’s anticipated release dates for results so wildly off, If they are being tracked in real time? If this is the case I am calling bullsh*t when anticipated results in upcoming news flow (e.g., Metzke’s) is just pushed back month after month when they have access to this state of the art system. There is a concept called a lie by omission and I do not like being lied too. I am not selling nor am I asking others to sell nor trying to down ramp. I am just stating a fact as I see it in my opinion. You may disagree with me, and that is fine if I am way off base I apologise in advance. Let us just say that the first anniversary of the promised tsunami of news flow is approaching. If Metzke’s or other results are not going to be available for 6 more months or is unknown, just say so, or the company’s overall credibility will start to all further.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.006(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $94.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.7¢ 2.1¢ $578.6K 23.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3235392 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1120917 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.