DRE 8.33% 2.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

DRE Chart, page-2121

1. 1 Posts.
    This is my first post; I have learned so much about the stockmarket by reading all comments these past couple of years.

Metzke’s is "overdue" for about a year now. This says it all. Go read the historical timeline announcements. What a total joke. C'mon!!
    DRE was a great stock and GLTAH, but these comments are well founded.

Congrats to Pakkham who was selling at 15c. I well remember their post at the time.
    Perhaps Pakkham's critics could maybe think that English is not Pakkham's first language, but that they got it correct whilst everyone else was making personal attacks.

Congrats and thanks to 2ic who obviously is well experienced in mining terminology and reporting.

I sold out some time ago, mainly due to the "invisible" slow but steady drop each day.

The peak for this stock was around the time the gamblers on this site started thinking about promoting the DRE management to unrealistic highs, like some royalty.

For everyone who complained about "downrampers", well regardless, the stock dropped ever so slowly and cleverly - someone was selling.

Let's see what this week brings after a bounce last week.
    GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $91.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $136.1K 5.320M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1656885 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 863587 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.