DRE 5.00% 2.1¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Just sharing my situation and thoughts, so I hope this doesn't...

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    Just sharing my situation and thoughts, so I hope this doesn't read like an up-ramp.

I am one of those 'silly' ones who rode the train south all the way.
    In my defence, I bought in with a substantial holding at several intervals between .006 down to .003, then back up until .019 where I sold the purchase price of all buys and kept the free carried, at which by then, was a very nice parcel.
    Since then, I have consistently bought every dip in comfort and only selling to take profit at occasional intervals, due to consistency of DRE's announcements, presentations and up to date website/LinkedIn/YouTube maintenance. I am always reading the 'down-rampers' thoughts in this forum, because I only understand fundamentals, not technicals, so I am thankful to and rely on the up/down ramping technical knowledge shared here to get some balance in my thinking. We have many very knowledgeable people in this forum.
    DRE's fundamentals are as sound as they come in my opinion.
    Management is well and above all other holdings I've owned over the years, they are hampered by issues outside of their control and I personally feel, can't be judged by those issues.
    Management have consistently said, they look to hold more than one project at a time, so holders can enjoy that Lassonde Curve thingy many times over the same period, making the share price to a certain extent, unpredictable I'm thinking.
    It's really only been since COVID and the staff shortages it created in the industry (anyone correct me if I have that timing wrong, please), that we've had to wait with tapping fingers for results comms from DT. I can't imagine how sh*tty he must be at the 'hands tied', plus the effect on the company's reputation, this has caused.
    Management also has a love of history, know how to research extremely well and network better than any of the other company's I'm on, and there is not a lazy soul in the entire outfit.
    So, my risk tolerance is such that I won't be looking to exit unless Managment change or slacken off on their apparent default behaviours.
    I feel, that for my portfolio, DRE will be a long-term hold that will have oodles of opportunities to take profits over many many years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $98.76K 4.657M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 617652 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1547615 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 4519275
Last updated 14.21pm 18/06/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.