DRE 4.76% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

I definitely agree with you when you analyze it over a broader...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I definitely agree with you when you analyze it over a broader view and seeing the numbers adding up over a variety of indexes.

However there was talk of a second lab, which I read as dedicated to DRE assays which never seem to come to fruition.

DT did speak of a tsunami of announcements yet we've only had what... 2 in the last 7 months.

I also agree with the fact a lot of small caps have been smashed given the global financial woes not to mention NdPr prices getting hammered to add salt to the wounds.

However I did mention a lot of green candles recently, admittedly in other commodities, but also REE companies too on initial discoveries.

I am starting to really hope with everything that we now stumble across some Li (as another HC poster has alluded to) just to add another discovery to the list and pump the SP up even for a brief spike, to give mid term holders (that haven't made bank yet) a reprieve.

I'm not 100% confident in banking on Cu findings propping us up. I follow another company on the ASX with approximately 3B worth of the stuff in the ground and they're still on a seesaw whether it becomes a mine or not and the SP is back to ATLs.

I've got no choice but to sit in this with my hard earned, and despite the troubling times am not yet sweating given the way DT has walked the walk in the past... I just hope it all comes to plan as he intends.

DRE are probably wearing the brunt of my emotions as my portfolio sits in the red atm because of the extreme hype it generated earlier on, fairly or not - let's hope for a better second half of the year across the whole market.

My gut says we may not have felt the lowest lows just yet unless something unexpected comes along.
    Last edited by M3DDŸ: 28/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $70.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $103.9K 5.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8253903 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1266017 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.