DRE 10.0% 1.8¢ dreadnought resources ltd

I agree Poohbear.Mining conferences are a travelling show and I...

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    I agree Poohbear.
    Mining conferences are a travelling show and I can't recommend enough, for any shareholder who has questions to attend one to speak directly with Dean or Nick in their booth. Neither of them shies away from responding fully to any question I've asked. I might add, surely, they wouldn't be at all of these conferences if they didn't want shareholders to access them on a personal level.

Nor would they be there if they didn't fully expect news flow to support an updated presentation and their costs borne in owning a booth to display the rocks that stop traffic (seen them and I'm not kidding - GORGEOUS)

Dean told me at the GC conference (my wording as I can't quote word for word - memory failing at near 56yo) that the market has been dreadful and that it will soon change as the labs have promised their samples are now being dealt with. Dean is only repeating what the labs have passed on to him, but I assume the labs being the horse's mouth in this, we can rest assured that we can bank literally on those words.

Shareholders, don't think DT is one of those MD's that distance themselves from speaking with you directly, like many others that you never hear from unless they want your money... DT has never not responded to an email or not been very happy to greet me and answer my questions at conferences.

I'd love to hear others experiences of DT and or Nick from attending conferences if anyone is willing to share theirs?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $63.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $57.72K 3.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1755335 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 27222 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 7.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ 2083445
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.