DRE 8.33% 2.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Yes I agree with you MrWu.... these next few mth's should be...

1. 1,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1830
    Yes I agree with you MrWu.... these next few mth's should be very big for DRE.
    It's good to see you.... as a top 20 SH picking up some more of the bargains.
    The very best of luck to you.cool.png

There are many, many reasons ppl are selling atm..... it's not just DRE either.
    I think some are over extended atm and are having difficulty seeing the big picture DRE has to offer.
    It's not easy.... riding out the storm.redface.png..... it's harder to see the 'blue sky'.

It's not easy seeing the SP fall..... tumble.... and this is where everyone needs an investment plan....
    Fundamentally DRE still have everything they had when most invested here..... it's just the market's changedfrown.png

If one was to list all the large scale projects that DRE could unfold in the next few mth's..... Mangaroon REE, Mangaroon gold, Mangaroon Ni.Cu.PGE's.

The Kimberly..... possibly another Isa/Cloncurry.rolleyes.png

Until the fundamentals change.... the projects.... management.....WW111.... I'll continue to trust and follow the $$$$$ management have invested here.

If management sold the REE's for say $350M..... that 'd be ~ 10c a share.....$700M 20c etc..... how many shares you got?biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $91.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $136.1K 5.320M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1656885 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 863587 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.