DRE 6.25% 1.5¢ dreadnought resources ltd

DRE Chart, page-2726

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1898
    Look, the SP could still hit 3.8.... who knows what this market will do.
    I just see a lot of doom n gloom from some SH's.... and I get that..... who would've thought we'd be sitting on 4.6 now.

I'm unashamedly a half glass full supporter of DRE.... and why would one not be.rolleyes.png
    If one was to line up everything that is DRE.... and think about it.... and blot out all the noise, at 10c it would still be good buying.

The market will change.... it always does.... just got to ride out the storm.
    I appreciate the effort chartist's put in.... but imo, charts can do your head in.confused.png

Fundamentally smile.png.... we have a resource.... a major discovery with REE's....
    isn't that what explorers are supposed to do.... make discoveries.... how many find nothing....

The rest of this year should be huge for SH's who can ride the storm out.
    If we find anything of interest at the Money intrusion JV..... a few good gold samples at the Star....
    More Orion 20, 30, 50m.... 2,3,4% Cu hits....that Orion blob is 500m deep.... pick your own possible Cu intercept.
    There are 13 look a likes.... do they have a big blob as well?
    What could they represent?....answer imo.... Mt Isa/Cloncurry..... I could go onrolleyes.png.....

Anyway..... nobody has gone close to putting a value on REE's.... we don't know what's there yet, and I just pulled a number out of my you know what.tongue.png
    It's got to be worth something..... but here's a number to think about.... I don't even know what it is...LOL
    Let's say we get 30Mt at ~ $80K per t Nd/Pr..... the number is..... $2400000000000000 redface.png.... gross,less costs.
    It's a damn big number..... any sale gets divvied out to SH's....how many cents per share is the big question.

I'm here for the long haul..... when the tide turns....and it will.... I'll still be on board the good ship Dreadnought.cool.png
    All the above is just my speculation.... the numbers etc are just that.... speculation.
    I don't post this stuff to convince others.... I do it for me.... it clears the noise for me.
    Good luck all holders. Those with the patience will be rewarded imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $55.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $74.93K 4.739M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 6475459 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1828455 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.