DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

It can - I think everyone should take a step back because we are...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    It can - I think everyone should take a step back because we are looking at management and the company through the lens of the share price.

When things are going well and we see price appreciation it’s hard to find faults which is where @2ic provides valuable balance to our conversations so we don’t end up in a echo chamber, although likewise we can all end up in a echo chamber of negativity where all we do is find faults because the share price isn’t doing what we want.

It’s funny as when things went well we were so happy with what Dean was doing - and now everyone is irritated. Sometimes we do have to go outside and touch grass. Step back and try our best to seperate our biases from the share price and the company.

We are at the speculative and unloved end of the market in such a risk off environment, don’t forget that - and don’t forget that management have put millions of dollars of their own money in the ground. Remember; there’s one reason to buy shares, and many reasons to sell. The reason to buy is of course to make money.

Management isn’t infallible and are subject to the whims of the market and economy as well, although as seasoned geos and with a seasoned board I do believe they have some intuition and sense about what they’re doing. They didn’t get to where they are today making silly moves and by throwing money away. Take from it what you will - I just hope we all keep our wits about us as at the end of the day I want all of us to succeed in our pursuits and make money no matter which side of the fence you’re on, the pie is big enough for us all. DYOR and NFA:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $95.75K 5.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2207951 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 3383255
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.