DRE 11.1% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Yeah, unfortunately the chart is in a continued and sustained...

1. 3,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1154
    Yeah, unfortunately the chart is in a continued and sustained downtrend and just when you think it can't keep going down further, it does. Frankly, it's hard to see what the company has in the immediate future that's going to change that, given how the market has treated announcements that don't look too bad over the past 12 months. Obviously, DRE got spanked for TY and the REE, despite looking pretty decent, have made no impact on shoring up the SP.

My biggest problem in this game is taking profits. I humbly put my hand up and admit I am absolutely terrible at it, and would most certainly be living a completely different life right now if I could do it more efficiently. I am fundamentally an optimist, so I tend to think things will keep going up, or things will soon turn around as they retrace, and hold longer than I should. It's essentially a flawed personality type for 'investing' at this end of town, I think. Had I executed things differently I would have made $150k on DRE. Chump change for some, but a tidy sum for me.

But I didn't do that, I optimistically held instead and my profits have steadily whittled away. But I do need to protect capital, and whilst I am still in the green with DRE, I sold out yesterday because hoping it will turn around is not going to do me any favours, and hope is a poor strategy.

I will keep watching it, and wish you guys well. I held for a couple of years and should have done a lot better from it.

Rest assured, they'll probably announce a company maker this morning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $56.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $122.5K 7.232M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 4614276 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 450000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 5.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ 2054754
Last updated 15.27pm 16/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.