DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

I’d have to agree here. Everyone says management does xyz, has...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    I’d have to agree here. Everyone says management does xyz, has abc agenda yet think institutions or other market participants are clean. In life I’ve found - people cheat, or are dishonest, or find a way to get an advantage. Even for simple video games, promotions, jobs, to win a giveaway. No doubt, even with DRE, there’s millions of dollars in volume going through a week - it’s a stretch to think all market participants are holier than thou.

I’ll stop short from saying there’s a bigger conspiracy etc - although I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s some underhandedness with stocks.

Crypto is a great example with the narrative painted by larger institutions and what they actually do vs portray out to the broader market. Even within tokens themselves you see human nature at play. With equities there’s a bit more red tape although I think I’d be confident to say that’s skirted around - many institutions are found out years later, and there are big dramas involving them. Now imagine things they get away with. Not saying they are involved or larger institutions are at play here - although chances are smaller players would be on this end of the market. It’s human nature. People get funny with money, you can draw on your own personal experiences even with smaller sums people get weird. Now imagine larger sums - with people who are all about money. Now I sound like a conspiracy theorist haha…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $95.75K 5.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2207951 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 3383255
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.