DRE 4.55% 2.3¢ dreadnought resources ltd

DRE Chart, page-3249

1. 11,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4670
    Hi Slick,

I appreciate your insights in here and acknowledge you are pretty good at reading charts, as you say so yourself. However it is just one metric when it comes to analysing and understanding stocks. There are many things that can change the course of a stock such as global market and geopolitical and economic changes, domestic policy changes or other changes domestically, company announcements relating to capital raisings, corporate transactions/deals, directors purchasing on market as discussed above, exploration results etc. These are just a few examples.

You said that you are not a day trader and that you trade day to day. Could it be that you currently have an order in for DRE? I only say this because above you said people have an emotional bias to their posts in here. However you may have your own bias if you are wanting a lower price? I only say this because you suddenly appeared as a non holder, posted one piece of evidence in a chart and made the claim that it still has a lot lower to go…

We all have some bias in here, personally I first bought at 3.3c, then again 2.8c and I also have orders in lower just in case they get hit. So obviously I have a bias to us reversing and recovering but if it doesn’t I also don’t mind it going a little lower so I can scoop up more cheapies and lower my average while the market conditions and opportunity is there.

I have seen in the past week that there are signs of support at these levels, a lot more buyers than we had a few weeks ago and every time it moves lower into mid 2’s, buyers are happy to arrive. So personally I think it will take some very big/bad news to force us considerably lower.

All the best with your investment goals.
    Last edited by coto: 21/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $80.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $110.4K 5.021M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1489998 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 612995 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.