DRE 0.00% 2.2¢ dreadnought resources ltd

DRE Chart, page-3262

1. 13,996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7371
    Scott if that is the case then it concerns me as that’s certainly not what HC is all about. I know it’s changed dramatically in the past few years which has been disappointing but it was based to be an information and knowledge sharing platform. As in gathering of valid and I stress valid information to base a decision on that you might make.
    For example and I’m not having a go at anyone here but if we wanted to learn about important share market factors such as algo trading, share splits, consolidations, Centrepoint trades etc etc then we would go to ASX for clarity. Now it appears that HC is used for that which is simply scary
    Therefore if what you say is true then folks we all need to consider ending our memberships.

My original post yesterday was to merely point out the current situation from a technical viewpoint and offer some tips on what to look for based on my experience. My intention was for folks to checkout that information and maybe apply it to see how it pans out.And you can easily do all that without placing one dollar.

But I would be careful when posting that people are paid to come on here to talk a post down. It doesn’t happen. One only has to look at social media to witness how trolls invade anything that resembles goodness.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $36.83K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3065 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 804766 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.