DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Yeah it sucks. We along with other REE stocks are just following...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    Yeah it sucks. We along with other REE stocks are just following NdPr prices. Since the increase of quota again in mid dec, NdPr tanked and consequently Remx as someone quoted earlier and ultimately us. Check the charts over on SMI, or Remx prices vs releases of quotas. China increasing quotas, yet consuming and having greater demand at home with greater imports - with an “oddly” decreasing prices. We and other REE stocks are at their whim and no doubt it’s strategic.

See todays news: https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2024-01-22/china-in-comic-strip-warns-of-overseas-threats-to-its-rare-earths

We are being traded as if we are solely a rare earth play and nothing attributed to other tenements. Sure it makes it hard re: capital. It is a bit of a shame, and it makes me wonder who has such shares to keep selling as we tread lower for a stock in the middle of Aus to keep it in line with NdPr prices or Remx as well.

For me I’m topping up a small parcel although admittedly it didn’t work great since I topped up at a higher price not too long ago and it’s dragging my average up. The way I see it - we hit lows on NdPr in March 2020, same again now. Both times followed by a rally. Sentiment is really poor at the moment as it was then.

Management is trustworthy enough to have good capital management to see us through better macroeconomic conditions and hopefully break the correlation with REEs as we prove up other resources. I don’t think Dre will seek SPP as their other raises were concluded prior to requiring public, and the one time they did an SPP based on shareholder opinions and wants to contribute and be “rewarded” - it kind of bit them in the back side.

Dre has raised successfully multiple times at a lower share price - and I’ve asked Dean a question over on Investorhub where he discusses the strategy into 2024 onwards - he outlines why a CR is not required in the near future.

https://investorhub.dreadnoughtresources.com.au/activity-updates/the-market-herald-dreadnought-resources-cfos-take-on-the-companys-position
    Last edited by Spoilt: 23/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $95.75K 5.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2207951 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 3383255
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.