DRE 4.76% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

@2ic2 very similar charts with Nd/Pr high in late '21 early...

1. 1,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1839
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5908/5908577-aa6e498a270faee1797e84c66f5c1f9c.jpg

@2ic
    2 very similar charts with Nd/Pr high in late '21 early '22.
    DRE share price high early Sept. '22.just after peak.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5908/5908551-5901578c4d22ebd9c3c82f5f93a3b651.jpg

I borrowed your chart so I could collate my reading of your chart.... there are two sides of a coin... 2 ways of seeing things.rolleyes.png
    I... and certainly others might/would see a different picture.

There is know doubt you were 'right' in that the Sp did in fact fall.

I think you could have said that on many explorers and miners.... but you didn't.
    Twiggy Albemarle First Quantum come to mind.
    I'd give you a gold star for that.... being truly unseen.

That is a direct result of a worldwide economic downturn.

There was nothing DRE management could have done to avert that.

That said... there would be some here, maybe like myself who had a pretty fair 'feeling'..... the sh#t was about to hit the fan from before mid '22.There were plenty of signs.

Now my view of your chart.rolleyes.png

Your chart for DRE also follows the pattern of when QT ( quantitative tightening ) began. The US fed began tightening in June '22.
    It takes a little time for the reality / effects of these to hit ppl / markets and DRE reached it's peak in Sept. '22.

There was no more money printing, the fed stopped spending and that was the end of cheap money..... remember NFT's ..... tongue.pngrolleyes.png... to da moon.

Interest rates worldwide started to continuously go up.... have a look at the Nd/Pr chart above.... it coincides not only with your chart but the rest of the world starting to come to terms that the money tap had just been turned off and all the cheap money sloshing around.... suddenly had to paid back WITH INTEREST at record prices.

Fast forward to here now and it's easy to see that over inflated assets... DRE included.... particular the real estate bubble.... worldwide has had a major impact on all battery/ EV etc industries.
    China's stock market is a mess.... their EV manufacturers are having fire sales.
    THAT'S BECAUSE KNOW ONE HAS ANY SPARE $$$.

Your chart conveniently shows DRE's market response.... to a worldwide economic situation .... .
    Your chart also follows the path of QT and the interest rates of the highest real estate prices.... worldwide.... ever.

You still continue to bash management and DRE projects....
    Let's say.... for argument sake exploration does deliver on gold copper Ni etc. and with the REE's...what is DRE worth?

Enough for now.... to be continued.... I'm sure.cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $70.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $103.9K 5.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8253903 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1266017 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.