DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

I don't disagree at all... personally I think the bottom is...

1. 5,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2282
    I don't disagree at all... personally I think the bottom is pretty much near...

High SOI in my opinion does make for easier manipulation, but lets not go there

2024 suppose to be a bit of hit and miss, a rocky road ahead some say... regardless all we can do is play the game and hope we get it right...

always hard to pick the bottom, but she must be close here...

When Volumes decline and the buyers start to dominate, opportunity presents itself... the bounce of 2 cents twice and MACD starting to head to positive territory on the month chart has me ready to press the trigger for a first entry.. not a bad opportunity...

The only concern with mass SOI is consolidation of shares... many think this is a positive, but for me I think this opens up an opportunity for the stock to fall further ... that's my only fear with holding for too long in such a stock, same as IMU, consolidation of shares can prove to be a serious curse... any way, lets see what happens...

From a fundamental point of view I am still making my mind up, the cash on hand should get DRE through for a while yet... in saying that I have been caught out in IXR with 2 CR's back to back in a short time space, barely 2 months apart... crystal ball has no play in this game..... calculated gamble is how I see it.. any way, good luck to you, hopefully good profits presents itself here..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $25.15K 1.558M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3319617 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1696492 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 786733
Last updated 15.58pm 02/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.