DRE 8.33% 2.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

The Paris 100m final? Unlike horse racing, usually the favourite...

1. 366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    The Paris 100m final? Unlike horse racing, usually the favourite wins, but I don't even know who's competing at this stage. These days it's possible a man could win both the Men's and the Women's final. Ideally though they should have Men's sport, Women's sport and Transport. I fully support everybody.
    My boyfriend? I think you have me confused with somebody else.
    DRE's next announcement? Well, according to their own "Upcoming Newsflow" that I d/l from some helpful poster here recently :-
    Jan/Feb '24:- Results of surface sampling from Central Yilgarn and Mangaroon LCT Pegamites (100%)
    Feb 24:- Half Year Financial Report.
    Feb 24:- Results from surface sampling and mapping of LCT targets at Mangaroon and Central Yilgarn.
    Could be one of those or something completely unexpected.
    I don't profess to know the answers to your questions nor the answer to the question you posed to yourself and "we" re the 0.023 being attacked. It appears though that you are optomistic and hopeful that the attack will happen. Based on the Newsflow due Feb/Mar and the recent uptick (2 green candIes) I think we could reach 0.023 shortly also. Hope we're not wrong. Cheers, I'm having a Pinot Noir for health reasons.

Last edited by BBrad: 09/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $91.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $136.1K 5.320M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1656885 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 863587 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.