DRE 6.67% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Pete, i get that youre venting but not much point getting angry...

1. 743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 708
    Pete, i get that youre venting but not much point getting angry at things you cant control like share price, market sentiment, mineral discovery, especially when you went into it with at least a bit of knowledge from your past experiences.

Those things you are complaining about are inherent to any market in varying degrees.

What is at fault here is you. Thats what you need to fix. You had a multibagger on your hands here at one point and now you dont. So why didnt you take something off the table or sell out entirely while you could? That is not a problem of dreadnought, the stockmarket or anything other than you ultimately.

Spread out the risk among a few more companies, take some profits to lock in the gains, whatever you have to do but accept that in the end its your actions that need to change, the environment you are immersed in will not change to suit you. There is no guarantee with BHP either. maybe you get in at the start of a long slow fall, or something like that and its death by a thousand cuts while you watch the speccies go to the moon. its still up to you. What if you bought vale in about 2010 to 2106ish.. they went downhill 80 or 90 percent.. improved then had the Brumadinho dam disaster and got sued to buggery and went down again.. Point is, shit can happen anywhere any place that is out of your control. You need to make sure that you do actually best control what you CAN control, not lash out at what you cant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.