DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

To be absolutely honest, and this is all IMHO, I got in at...

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    To be absolutely honest, and this is all IMHO, I got in at around 0.016 with the belief that this could go to between 15c and 20c, not much higher. The possibility is always there that it could go perhaps 30c or 40c but I personally think given the kind of company this is – junior explorer, possible JV but definitely not miner – that would rely on some extraordinary results and resources. I'm freewheeling already having sold enough to cover my original investment and have a reasonable holding left. I'm not expecting to start thinking of selling until late next year or even 2023 when if all things go perfectly the price should be double figures. Yes, the results are looking good but there are no defined resources at the moment and nothing to tempt a big player. Hopefully that will come in time as Dean and co work their butts off to define exactly what it is they have. And, of course, it could all come to nothing – that's exploration. The pullback right now is a mix of market conditions, selling off as GB pointed out, and the fact that DRE despite an series of impressive results hasn't delivered anything really exciting yet – as far the general market and investor goes. This is a mid- to long term play. No more, no less. If quick gains is what you are looking for this isn't the place to be. But it is a good solid investment with a better than average chance of future success. IMO, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $95.75K 5.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2207951 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 3383255
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.