DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Here's my stab at it: Firstly, the results aren't awful they are...

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Here's my stab at it: Firstly, the results aren't awful they are good to very good exploration results – but that is all they are. I believe a lot of people have simply got bored with DRE and it's slowly/meticulously does it approach and cashed in taking whatever profit they have made. Secondly, there are no resources yet. Until there are this stock isn't very interesting to many investors. In today's market many investors are short-term and looking for quick returns; DRE isn't that kind of play. I believe a lot of people were onboard expecting a solid rise on the back of excellent results - some of which these weren't – to at least 0.06. That didn't happen because while Tucky and co are doing a damn fine job of discovering plenty of potential that is all it is. There is nothing there that is going to make a big player come in and say I want a piece of that. A lot of companies are watching and as people who understand the institutional and retail trader situation better than I have noted there are a lot of games being played. And DRE – as shown in this thread previously by the chart buffs – traditionally takes a downturn in December. Combine all these factors and you have some idea of why the retrace is occurring. So it's a sit and wait and see situation now. If you have the faith that Captain Tuck will deliver then there's nothing to worry about. However, if you have a notion that perhaps the ground held by DRE isn't going to deliver that major resource then you have to assess your position. I think all the indicators are that over the next few years DRE will deliver on its promise but I completely understand why some people might not think that or don't want to tie up their funds waiting to find out. Hope that helps. All IMHO and I could be wrong!

Last edited by geemuses: 15/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $95.75K 5.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2207951 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 3383255
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.