DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

hahaha as long as it's not rants about the fundamentals with...

1. 6,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    hahaha as long as it's not rants about the fundamentals with disregard to Charting or Price
    movement analysis you're all good in my book!

A strong day of trading in what I expected to see a panic sell down, but none of that was
    thankfully seen and instead we saw good solid accumulation with enough demand to soak up and selling.

A manipulated close as usual for DRE, with that 5m bidder back again like yesterday and sucks for them
    that 1 share was sold into their 5m bid right at the end.

Just as a note, I had someone steal my Chart from another stock thread on HotCopper and then post it
    claiming as their own in their social media, I asked them to at least acknowledge me with credit, resulting in them blocking me.

As a result I've watermarked my Chart which is unfortunate but seems a necessary step as a lot of thought, effort and time goes into them.

My thoughts on the Daily Chart, i'll possibly post a Weekly later if I can.

The Daily looks strong, showing even further confirmation of the Third Wave still in progress,
    with what we are currently now experiencing as the second pause/rest in the wave but no major pullback
    as seen in the previous waves (highlighted in the red boxes on the chart).

Without the major pullback it leaves no option for trading the swings in this instance,
    as the price movements aren't enough to allow a sell near/at the high and then a re-purchase on the dip.

Rather it's now accumulation time, which I myself have done in each of the light blue box Pause areas highlighted on the chart.

Wave 3 unless other circumstances occur, I expect to continue into the first set of Metzke results and possibly even into the 2nd set of results,
    with a price target purely in my opinion of 2.9c for this Third Wave.

Nice Long Legged Doji candles forming, depending on the location on the Chart these candles have different meanings.
    In this case it's one not indecision but more pause, it pushes down a little from some sellers and attempts to test supply,
    then pushes up a bit due to more demand and closes at open. Has done this now for two days in a row,
    I expect the coil to build and release soon enough as things get closer to news being released in a couple of weeks.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2495/2495355-505ef08517ac647d046f2d8050d147eb.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $46.94K 2.784M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 4677926 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 834498 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.