DRE 0.00% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Mate it's not just small caps.... Albemarle have decided to...

1. 1,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1879
    Mate it's not just small caps.... Albemarle have decided to forgo expansion of processing train at their Kemerton Lithium mine.
    Some jobs will be lost there as well.
    There are Lithium and Nickel mines closing as well in WA.
    What you say is not correct.... this is industry wide.

DRE are still very much a going concern. redface.png.... with a REE resource. biggrin.png and..... funding.

I'm well invested here and do my homework/DD when needed..... and look....rolleyes.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5897/5897052-f4507665e11794b08017fc1ea3d593e8.jpg

After 10 posts of moaning.... you got the better of me and I had a quick look thinking maybe you bought high.... on hype maybe, and see where you were coming from.... then I saw the date.... and SP at 1.6c confused.png

So you rode it all the way up and now down..... a lot did, I did, I bought on the way up... so did others... so what.
    Now you blame everyone who has positive input, as well as management.
    You need to look at your invest...ment style/strategy / thresholds etc. NFA

You rode it all the way up to get down to here and what.... whinge n moan...did you like management at 15c?....what.png
    Was the CR at 10cents not good enough?

The market has changed, sentiment has changed.... you haven't noticed.... obviously.
    Investing in this end of town is tough.
    I'm not... but if I were talking to my son I'd say, "You've seen the highs.... you've seen the lows.... now grow a pair.

I might also say to you sir....you to me ..... "seem a bit suspicious."
    Not advise but .....I did notice your sentiment of sell....think about it.cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $28.32K 1.747M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4303002 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 3487793 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.