DRE 6.67% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

DRE General discussion topics, page-211

1. 11,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4891
    Yeah, all juniors are struggling. Most of my portfolio is a sea of red lately. Luckily I have a few gems I bought at good moments with nice profits to prevent me going crazy. Still not fun to see so many juniors at record lows. Like you said it can’t last forever. A lot of these companies like DRE have millions of dollars sitting there to ride out any short term economic pain. Yet they are currently priced like they are about to go into voluntary administration lol. It’s not like they are going to 0 market cap when they are sitting on millions worth of assets and projects. Eventually the reversal has to take place. There are tech stocks domestically and overseas making crazy promises the market is lapping up and their market caps are doubling in a day, yet they have no real asset behind them. The market makes little sense. All I can think is that government aligned institutions and elites (eg vanguard, blackrock etc) are doing whatever they can to prop up certain sectors of the economy to create a fake bull market for many stock exchanges. Eventually this entire facade will break and real liquidity will be forced back to physical assets and commodities. That seems like it’s getting closer by the day with the metrics I am monitoring. The ones that actually matter.
    Last edited by coto: 25/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $59.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $37.65K 2.423M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 8320966 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 2989264 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.