DRE 10.0% 1.8¢ dreadnought resources ltd

McKhenry has been right all along, they have nothing to do with...

1. 671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 382
    McKhenry has been right all along, they have nothing to do with Deans stupid comparisons he makes, the disaster in the Kimberly or the position the company is in. It was a very stupid comment by you.

Posters on here have nothing to do with the share price, the volume being traded and the dumps happening are larger than any mum and dad investor would own. The majority of the volume being traded would be from people who wouldn’t even look at hotcopper, let alone take random peoples advice on here. Everyone attacking the people raising concerns just look so insecure with their investment. This isn’t a religion, just because you’re invested doesn’t mean you need to blindly believe in the company.

Just take a look back through everyone’s comments and see the amount of times you have all called this is the bottom, said it’s a bargain at these levels or it can’t possibly go lower than this. Been wrong the whole time but you continue to attack the people who have been right.

For what it’s worth I think this is actually the bottom, but don’t listen to me, I’m just some random on an internet thread and feel free to call me out if it goes much lower. I won’t take offence and blame any of you for me being wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $63.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $57.72K 3.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1755335 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 27222 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 7.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ 2083445
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.