DRE 10.0% 1.8¢ dreadnought resources ltd

DRE General discussion topics, page-288

1. 1,343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1800
    No offense meant with the young man thing TB51.... That was actually meant for 'young Nursery' biggrin.png... link/tag thing didn't work.rolleyes.png.

Yes I agree.... things could be on the up.
    Inflation does seem to be getting lower and US fed looking to cut rates soon as well.
    Talk of more QE( Quantitative easing) confused.png as well..... money printing should be good for gold.

I don't for a moment think we are out of the muck yet and investors will need to be mindful.
    That said... the knife has had a big fall and the value in DRE is definitely on show.

With little to no real news to raise SP there will still be a few bargains imo.... 'till drilling resumes.
    I'm in a queue and will take advantage of what I see as 'compelling value'.... sub 1.5c.....each to their own.

Investing is a 'funny' game... like a coin there are two sides... or aspects.

A little weekend story.... of 'opportunity'.

There are 2 shoe sales guys.... they are both sent to Africa.... one calls back his/her boss and say's.... "This is hopeless.... nobody wears shoes here".
    The other one calls his/her boss and say's.... "what an incredible opportunity.... nobody here wears shoes".smile.png

Perspective.... ones outlook.... is that light at the end of the tunnel.... or a train. tongue.png

Panic.... sometimes it's better to stay still.... the lion may not gobble you up if you don't try and outrun it.

Attitude.... when flying a plane.... attitude.... nose up or nose down maintains your altitude.

It's obvious from ppl's reactions some have paid a high price for shares.... is there an opportunity here for some with the current SP to suck up a few cheapies.
    Depends whether on your perspective.... attitude and if one is panicking.

It's a good thing management aren't on HC complaining about their 10 cent raise.... but I guess they see what others don't.

If only investing in this end of town was easy.cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $63.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $57.72K 3.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1755335 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 27222 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 7.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ 2083445
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.