DRE 8.33% 2.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Been using a platform that shows ASX prices .. I got...

1. 366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Been using a platform that shows ASX prices .. I got confirmation of a DRE trade but it didn't show on the ASX. I contacted Westpac and apparently it traded on CBOE ... I see CBOE price is displayed on HC, so what is the real current price? Apparently penny stocks with low turnover are sometimes traded through CBOE even though you think your'e operating through your platform on the ASX prices/market. My order dissappeared from the Sell column on the ASX but didn't show in the Course of Sales. Depends on when/where you look? Trust me, I sold at .019 well after the currently last showing trade on the ASX of .20 @ 12.48pm I'm dumb enough to be missing something here obviously, stop agreeing with me! Many times bitten, very shy now! If I ever got back into it I would always know to consider the CBOE price on HC first. I'm too old for this, Lol Got out today sorry buddies, I tend to believe that management could be getting a nice little earner here by stringing us along, For your sake I hope I'm wrong, but I need the cash, have to take a loss and pay some bills. GL yawl !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $91.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $136.1K 5.320M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1656885 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 863587 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.