DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Hi all, straight from Dean,"Thank you as always for the...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1237
    Hi all, straight from Dean,

"Thank you as always for the questions. I'll try and keep this one short and to the point.

Our latest resource clearly spells out the Oxide and Fresh components of Yin with 17.4 of the 29.9Mt as oxide (~60%). The Oxide resource has no carbonates as they have all been converted in iron oxides or dissolved.

The reagent used in the floatation circuit is a low-cost organic acid that is effective at attracting phosphates (monazite, rhabdophane etc) and letting oxides (hematite, goethite, magnetite) sink. That reagent does not separate phosphates from carbonates (siderite, etc).

Therefore, a different reagent or possibly flowsheet would be required to concentrate the fresh material. In regard to siderite, we only have siderite at Yin fresh, Yin north is entirely ankerite / dolomite, but it is the same for the reagent used.

At HAS mining rates that would be 10+ years of mining before fresh material became a consideration (as at some points it is well over 100m down) without even considering additional oxide ironstones that are in the exploration target.

Given the decade(s) that lie ahead, we have not focused many resources to developing a met flow sheet for the fresh material. Just detailed mineralogy to assist future programs.

On to NdPr, global average is ~20%, so ours is still very high arguably second highest. Yang is higher, highest in the world. But it varies significantly between deposits from 24% to over 50%.

But, if you look at the new optimised mine plan from HAS, they are not mining their highest NdPr deposits until last (in fact their lowest NdPr ratio deposit is one of the first). Why? Looking at the mine cycle, they are prioritizing strip ratio. And those higher NdPr deposits are much narrower and would have high strip ratios. Yin is the thickest and would be one of if not the lowest strip ratio deposit in the whole field."

The siderite issue is not part of the initial 10 year LOM plan. By then a fresh rock solution may exist given the efforts being made in the industry.
    Therefore the value of the deposit, on a price recovery of REE's (post Chinese games and other forces), is multiples of the current market cap of DRE.

I am talking about estimates from Canaccord and so on, at least 5x the whole of the current market cap of DRE, at one stage last year. That does not mean the asset can be sold for that much. Yet a sale price, on return of more favorable conditions, would boost DRE in a very material way. I don't want to speculate but it must make the current share price look extremely cheap. The NdPr issue is also absolute rubbish and gaslighting in the extreme. Just twisted rot from a twisted source. This is proof of that once again.

This asset is in the bag for DRE already and done in record time. That beats the performance of a hack that never discovered anything worthwhile. Dean and the crew are successful = big difference.

I hope that all helps. Thanks to Dean for the answer. The DRE reporting was totally open and honest on all of this; so much for comments that were truly misleading and wrong from Voldamort.

DYOR and ask questions of competent professionals.
    CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $95.75K 5.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2207951 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 3383255
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.