DRE 2.33% 2.2¢ dreadnought resources ltd

DRE General discussion topics, page-413

1. 674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 351
    Jess i think you should read up on the current state of critical minerals globally. Prices have crashed, EV sales whilst up are not booming as predicted and critical minerals sit in the doldrums. The green revolution is convoluted and lacks a coherent global strategy, as usual its east versus west with a complete lack of cooperation. The winners oil and gas. So untill demand increases in the green space and global leaders move out of kindergarten into high school and develope some sadly lacking maturity here we sit. Too much conflict, greed, stupidity, lack of planning, war mongering and on it goes, holding back any significant advancement in saving the planet. Australia as usual has missed the boat with the dig it up ship it out attitude and poor leadership and planning by our politicians whose only interest is winning the next election. Our polliticians surrendered control of our energy sectors years ago leaving Australia as an unattractive investment proposition due to excessively high energy costs. We maybe the lucky country but we are definitely not the clever one (weak politicians have seen to that). Personally i see copper at TY and gold at mangaroon as the best SP catalyst for DRE short term. Critical minerals will no doubt experience a price resurgence at some stage but untill then its comforting to know DRE is not a one trick pony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $77.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $83.86K 3.819M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 4584079 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 184253 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.