DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Hi Eddythedog, I just want to thank you for all your efforts in...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1237
    Hi Eddythedog, I just want to thank you for all your efforts in here. Well done, I am sure you have many supporters that appreciate a positive outlook and relevant information, absent any axe to grind (more than indicated by the healthy upvotes you receive). May DRE and the team find loads gold and lodes of gold for us shareholders (that includes them too). A juicy open high grade deposit might emerge over time. Is that too rampy to post in here for the two of us? rolleyes.png

I previously sent DRE some work usually reserved for clients; about what was about to happen with gold and the gold stocks. That was out of respect around Q4 2023 I believe. Now I learn this was their intent anyway, and that makes me happy. Dean is all about the exploration; no wonder he and they (the team) are successful. That does not show up in the share price at present; but it will.

His recent answer on the blog (thanks Ihavenoidea2035) hints that Paul Chapman is also active in discussions; passion from the whole team. Excellent to hear. Dean goes to a lot of trouble to communicate, and some might not like his style and I could give two hoots about that. I view the communication as valuable and a sign of decency and life in a person.

I could list many others including Green Bull and so on that I enjoy. I don't want to post too much in here in DRE as it seems to encourage some conflict but my heart is inline with most of you. Dean told me in the forum that they have not lost confidence at all in the gold prospects. GB highlighted the hints we are getting about interest in the Ni-Cu (CBOT looks to be turning now), U3O8 and so on = promising.

There are apparently a lot of deep pools of money trying to work out how to get into the mining space right now after the breakout in gold. Silver is stirring too which is heartening. Momentum is fantastic and spilling over into the gold stocks.

Here is an interesting line of research I conducted (published March 8th) looking for ways to quantify and predict the passing of the low in our gold stocks. I created this chart as a non-standard exploration not seen anywhere else (at least by me). My code for this index is XGD$Au. It shows the ASX gold stocks recently bottomed as deep as back at the end of the gold correction late 2015 and during the Covid panic. DRE just has to join in on this as mentioned by some other posters.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6082/6082803-ff11429d862dc1e9d2f1d37e9da5fe44.jpg

I still need to see structure and more data to get more confident about the potential gold camps; but there is gold on our tenements and that is enough (with the ethics of the company [$ invested in the ground vs admin etc] and expertise of the team) to keep me here for results this year. That was a meaty report on the gold prospects for consideration over the weekend if I have time.

I will post some more of my recent work on gold in due course soon. The chart shows DRE have broken past my original down sloping trend line via time but not via a bounce in price yet. Technical analysis tells me the chance of a recovery is strong and increasing. It is just a matter of when.

GLTAH CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $95.75K 5.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2207951 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 3383255
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.